In order to meet the needs of long-distance live fish transportation, the key consideration in the design process is its performance under low temperature and freezing conditions, especially whether it has high requirements for the survival rate of fish. The insulated seafood container meets the higher requirements for the survival rate during long-distance live fish transportation, but there is still a certain space in terms of product size, and the design can be improved to increase the lifespan.
The long distance live fish transportation containers of three parts. The first part is a transport container composed of upper and lower two large mouths (or openings). The second part is composed of the lower mouth (or lower body) and the upper and lower mouths (or entrances). The third part is composed of upper and lower two large mouths (or openings) and left and right small mouths. It can be used according to different needs in long-distance transportation.
The production process of long-distance live fish transport containers is relatively complicated, which requires high technical requirements for manufacturers, and also requires enterprises to have certain strengths to carry out production and manufacturing. During the production process, it is necessary to do a good job in equipment maintenance and management to ensure the smooth progress of production; at the same time, it is also necessary to clean up and sanitize in time.
The design of long-distance live fish transport containers shall meet the following requirements:
1. The design pressure of the pressure vessel should be able to meet the requirements of long-term transportation;
2. The inner surface of the pressure vessel must be flat and free from cracks, unevenness, and unevenness;
3. The pressure in the container should not be greater than the static pressure of the water contained, and the water cannot enter the container;
4. When the static pressure of the water container is high, there must be a high enough water head so that there is enough volume in the container to ensure water convection and heat exchange.
5. When the loaded water is fresh water, it should be considered that the long transportation time will cause discomfort due to water quality changes.
6. The outer surface of the container should be clean and free of dirt, cracks, or uneven defects.
7. The temperature of the transport water has a great influence on its strength, and generally, cooling measures should be considered.
8. The disturbance caused by the transportation means to the water body in and around the container should be avoided or reduced to make the water body violently fluctuate.
Ningbo Wanma Plastic Co., Ltd., as a China insulated plastic containers manufacturer and OEM factory, provides online wholesale seafood insulated plastic containers and accessories, welcome to consult.